You are here
The Deanship of Development and Quality (DDQ) is a supporting deanships at Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University. The DDQ was established in accordance with the approval of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques under Supreme Directive No. 7013 / M on 28/9/1431, aiming at achieving high ranks of internal quality, establishing an effective quality system and enhancing its implementations in University community.
Tasks of the DDQ:
1. Developing general strategies to implement the quality assurance system in all units of the university.
2. Building up an integrated internal system for continuous self-evaluation
3. Disseminating the culture of quality and academic accreditation and continuous improvement among the university staff.
4. Measuring the quality of university performance in all of the university's units.
5. Providing support and advice to the academic and administrative units of the university regarding quality assurance and academic accreditation.
6. Establishing coordination with the National Commission for Academic Accreditation & Assessment (NCAAA) and working based on its systems and regulations.
7. Exchanging experiences with similar centers and units in Saudi universities to contribute to the development of the university.
8. Developing and improving the skills of the university staff.