You are here
- The main stages of the Quality Assurance System at Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University (PSAU):
1. The establishment of the Vice-Rectorate of Development and Quality and its affiliated units.
2. The Initial-Self Evaluation (1431 – 1432) that its major outcomes were:
a. Identifying the strengths and weaknesses.
b. Developing and improving performance quality
3. Developmental Evaluation Project (1433 – 1436). This project is conducted as a collaboration project between the university and the NCAAA in which its major outcomes were:
a. Simulation of the actual accreditation processes at the university and programs levels
b. Qualifying the university and six of its programs for the academic accreditation by the NCAAA.
- Administrative Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015)
As PSAU has a commitment to apply the latest international standards in managing the administrative quality system, the University has been awarded the ISO 9001: 2015 certification which is considered an international recognition that PSAU integrates all its management systems.
- ISO 9001: 2015 certificate (Click here).
- ISO 9001: 2015 logos recommended to be used in the official letters of university's colleges and units (Click here)